To protect the ongoing safety of our patients, staff and doctors, visitors to our hospitals and sites are restricted. Restrictions may vary from site to site, please contact the relevant site if you are unsure.
- Only immediate family, next of kin and carers are permitted to enter
- Limit of only ONE visitor per patient
- All visitors to report to main or ward receptions
All other visitors
- General access is not permitted
- If you have an appointment, please go directly to the location
- ALL contractors and suppliers must sign in at security before entering hospital
DO NOT ENTER if you are experiencing these symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Breathing difficulties or wheezing
- Any other signs of respiratory infection
There are posters displayed in all areas advising visitors of restrictions.
Hand hygiene stations are placed all over the hospital. Please clean your hands as you enter and leave.