What is available: access to general scholarships, plus a range of discipline specific awards.
Value: $2,500 – $10,000 each
Who can apply: Epworth employees
Purpose: Support education and development, empower our people and encourage innovation to provide the best possible care to patients.
Scholarships are valued from $2,500 up to $10,000 and available for a range of projects and/or activities including:
- to attend a local or online/digital conference, seminar or workshop
- training support i.e. certificate, one on one training
- visit another hospital, organisation or centre of excellence to research models of care
- undertake an innovation project
- return to study (please note that students studying a Commonwealth support place are not eligible to receive an Epworth scholarship)
- participate in the Melbourne Business School New Leaders Development Program (open to frontline leaders)
To be eligible for a scholarship applicants must:
- be employed on an ongoing contract
- have worked at Epworth for a minimum of 12 months
- have not received a scholarship for use in the previous year.
The program is made possible with thanks to the generosity of our donors and sponsors to the Epworth Medical Foundation, in partnership with People and Culture.
Further information is available here:
- Scholarship 2021 – Guidelines (PDF, 605KB)
- Ideas Flyer (PDF, 1.1MB)
- MBS New Leaders Development Program Flyer (PDF, 794KB)
Any queries can be directed to:
Learning and Organisational Development Team
Phone: 03 9936 8289
Email: [email protected]