Topic 1: Specialist Breast Cancer Management
Presented by Dr Diarmuid O’Malley, Breast Surgeon
Breast Surgeon, Dr Diarmuid O’Malley, will provide an update on specialist breast cancer management including imaging, neoadjuvant chemotherapy and oncoplastic techniques.
Topic 2: Thyroid Nodules – The Good, the Bad & the Ugly!
Presented by Dr Jenny Huynh, Breast and Thyroid Surgeon
Breast and Thyroid Surgeon, Dr Jenny Huynh, will review the investigation and management of thyroid nodules to empower GPs to be comfortable in managing thyroid nodules and goitres, and be involved in the care and follow up of patients with thyroid cancer together with Surgeons and Endocrinologists.
Date: Thursday 17th March 2022
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentations with Q&A
- Review work up imaging for breast cancer
- Discuss indications for neoadjuvant chemotherapy in the treatment of breast cancer
- Outline the investigations, management and follow up of thyroid nodules
- Identify the indications of thyroid nodules for referral and surgery
2 CPD Activity points
To register, please provide the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent to your email. (if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
Email: [email protected]