Title: Cardiology and BLS – CPR Workshop for GPs
Time: 8.00am – 1.30pm
Where: Epworth Richmond, 89 Bridge Road, Richmond 3121
Specifically designed for GPs, using a combination of small group learnings and case-based discussion, this in-person workshop will focus on the management of commonly encountered cardiac related conditions in the primary care setting and focus on the changes over the last three years. Participants will also be able to refresh their resuscitation skills within a simulated clinical environment.
- Meet the requirements for your compulsory BLS CPD points and
- Be involved in case-based discussion
- Aortic stenosis – the new pandemic?
- Mitral regurgitation – are we underestimating?
- Refining coronary risk, step by step
- Mitigating stroke risk
- Heart failure – are there new weapons?
- This event attracts a total of 13 CPD activity points
- BLS-CPR: 5 CPD activity points
- Cardiology Sessions: 8 CPD activity points
$120.00 per person
Medical Education Events
E: [email protected]
P: 0450 277 610
Download the event flyer for complete information.