Title: Chronic Cough Diagnosis and Management
Presenter: Dr Ali Aminazad, Respiratory and Sleep Physician
Date: Wednesday 20 July, 2022
Time: 12.00pm – 1.00pm
Where: Webinar via Zoom. Dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentations with Q&A
During this webinar Dr Ali Aminazad will provide an update on:
- Up to date approaches to cough investigations and its management.
- Definitions of chronic / refractory cough and current treatments available.
- Red flags for GPs and when to refer for specialist care.
- Recognise that a systematic approach is the best approach
- Identify and approach comorbidities concurrently
- Recognise the most obvious cause of chronic cough
- Recognise the red flags and when to refer to a specialist
- 2 CPD Activity points
To register, please provide the following details and a confirmation ticket will be sent to your email.
(if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- Email address
- RACGP number or ACRRM number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Download the flyer for complete information
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.