Topics I Speakers
Streamlined work up and management of Head and Neck lumps
Dr Ben Dixon, Ear, Nose and Throat Otolaryngologist
Sinusitis and Nasal Obstruction- Red flags and complications
Dr Matthew Magarey, Ear, Nose and Throat Otolaryngologist
Review best practice guidelines around voice and to provide an update on ENT management
Dr Amanda Richards, Ear, Nose and Throat Otolaryngologist
- Differentiate between inflammatory and neoplastic neck lumps
- Outline streamlined rational investigations of neck lumps to avoid excisional biopsy
- Identify sinonasal symptoms that require urgent ENT referral
- Discuss surgical management of complex sinonasal disease
- Apply the latest evidence-based primary care in voice disorders.
3 CPD Activity points.
Spaces to this online education session are limited. Please RSVP by 06 August ensuring you provide the following details:
- GP's email address (to which the Zoom link will be sent)
- RACGP number
- First name and surname
- Practice name
RSVP: Miranda Tofilau-Maneafaiga, Business Development Administrative Assistant
Phone: 03 9516 2308
Email: [email protected]
Please view our full program (PDF, 952KB).
After you RSVP, a link to the Zoom online meeting will be sent to the email address you have provided.