Title: Management of women’s hormones and mental health
Speaker: Dr Rosie Worsley, Endocrinologist and Dr Aife Worsley, Psychiatrist
Date: Wednesday 9 June 2021
Time: 7.00pm – 8.00pm
Host: Epworth Camberwell
Where: Zoom Webinar- dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation and Q&A
Endocrinologist Dr Rosie Worsley will discuss women’s health and hormonal management followed by an overview of mental health concerns in this patient cohort by psychiatrist Dr Aife Worsley. Case studies will be used to illustrate the complexity of women’s hormonal and mental health.
- Identify common impacts of menopause on women's mental health
- Identify impacts of the menstrual cycle on women’s mental health
- Discuss some treatments available for mental health concerns associated with menopause or the menstrual cycle.
- 2 CPD Activity points
- This webinar is fully subscribed and registrations to attend are no longer available. It will be made available as an on-demand recording in due course. You can visit our on-demand library and register to view past webinars and check back soon to watch June’s webinars.
Spaces are limited
Spaces are limited. Please RSVP by providing the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent directly to the email address you provided (if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Email address
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.