Title: PE and pulmonary hypertension for GPs
Speaker: Dr Anna Dunn, Respiratory Physician
Date: Wednesday 14 October 2020
Time: 1.00pm - 2.00pm
Where: Zoom Webinar- dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation with integrated Q&A
Dr Anna Dunn will provide an update on two respiratory conditions relevant in a general practice setting to highlight medical management and referral red flags.
- managing patients long term with PE including duration of anticoagulation, choice of anticoagulation and the role of long term prophylaxis.
- when and how to investigate patients with unprovoked PE for underlying malignancy.
- PE in pregnancy.
- hormonal contraception causing PE.
- post PE breathlessness and red flags for referral.
- an overview of PH and how it manifests
- the most common causes
- basics of treatment of PH including complications of treatment that GPs should be aware of
- red flags and when to refer
Spaces are limited
Please RSVP by providing the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.