This webinar covers:
- What is pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD)?
- How common is pelvic floor dysfunction in endometriosis patients?
- How do we know if someone has PFD?
- What is the first thing someone with PFD should do?
- Can someone with PFD see any physiotherapist?
- Will someone with PFD need to see a physiotherapist regularly or long term?
- What self-management strategies do you give to someone with PFD?
- What other things can endometriosis patients do to manage their pain?
- Why might someone not improve or not respond to pelvic floor physiotherapy?
Webinar: Endometriosis and pelvic floor physiotherapy
Speak to our Endometriosis Nurse Coordinator
Have a question about endometriosis services or specialists in Victoria? The Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth can help!
Get in touch with Nikki, Endometriosis Nurse Coordinator:
- Phone or text 0484 577 804
- Email [email protected]
- Complete the online web form.
The Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth aims to deliver the best care for patients, while also improving current diagnosis and treatment options and working towards a cure for endometriosis.
We can support you with referral to an Epworth specialist in Box Hill, East Melbourne, Richmond or Geelong.
Attend our upcoming webinars
This webinar was recorded live on 18 July, 2022 as part of the Know Endo webinar series from the Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth.
We send dates and registration details to our patient information newsletter – so make sure to sign up!