The news of a blood cancer diagnosis can bring a lot of change. Suddenly, you’re doing your best to keep track of appointments and make sense of complex medical terms.
Our experienced Haematology Nurse Coordinator is here to take the stress out of organising a specialist referral. They’re also available for your questions – so you can find out how the Epworth Centre for Immunotherapies and Snowdome Laboratories can help you.
Epworth HealthCare is Victoria’s largest not-for-profit private hospital group. The Epworth Centre for Immunotherapies and Snowdome Laboratories is a specialist centre aiming to provide the very best care for people with lymphoma, leukaemia and myeloma. Patients tell us that a personalised approach makes a big difference. It starts with a conversation with our Haematology Nurse Coordinator to find out about your individual needs.
Who can request a call?
We are always happy to help with more information about the Epworth Centre for Immunotherapies and Snowdome Laboratories. Find out more if:
- you’ve recently been diagnosed with a blood cancer
- your GP/specialist recommended a haematologist referral
- you need a second opinion
- your blood cancer has returned or isn’t responding to treatment (relapsed or refractory)
- you’re looking for information about immunotherapies for blood cancers
- you’re helping your partner or loved one decide on a treatment centre
- you’re interested in our clinical trials and research
- you’re a health professional.