At Epworth Geelong emergency department, we’re committed to providing the very best care.
We put one thing above everything else: You.
We want you to be diagnosed and treated by a team of experts.
We want you to have access to the latest technology.
We want you to experience the highest levels of care, in your own private space.
We want you to be able to take advantage of our partnership with AFL Barwon with a 50% saving on our emergency department consultation fee.
So, in the event of an accident, illness or injury, head to somewhere that’s focussed on you.
OPEN 8am – midnight, 7 days a week | Phone (03) 5271 7000
1 Epworth Place, Waurn Ponds VIC.
See current wait time at epworth.org.au
IN AN EMERGENCY ALWAYS CALL 000 FIRST.
What if I don’t have private health insurance?
If you don’t have private health insurance, you can still attend a private emergency department.
If your condition requires an admission into hospital, our team will coordinate a transfer to a public hospital.
We recommend that you have Ambulance Victoria membership in case ambulance transport is required.
Terms and conditions
- Offer valid for registered AFL Barwon participants between 1 April 2021 and 30 September 2021.
- To access the discount, the player will require a printed copy, or a digital screenshot of their 2021 ‘Sports TG’ registration.
- The discounted emergency department consultation fee is payable at time of presentation.
- The discounted emergency department consultation fee is not claimable under Medicare or private health insurance.
- Depending on your treatment, you may also incur out-of-pocket radiology or pathology costs on top of the emergency department consultation fee. A portion of radiology or pathology fees may be claimable under Medicare.
- Individuals will be triaged according to their medical condition. It’s important to remember that in any emergency department, the sickest and most seriously injured people will be treated first.