2023 Peri-operative Graduate Support Program Information Session
Joining our Peri-operative Nurse Program, you will be welcomed into an environment that cares for its people. This full-time or part-time 12-month specialty program, provides you a graduate opportunity to enter into one of the most employable disciplines in nursing.
You’ll be exposed to a multitude of different procedures every day. Working in one of 50 operating theatres, you will work alongside a team of highly renowned specialist surgeons. Offering rotations in either:
- Scrub / scout area
- Post anaesthetic care unit
A multi-tiered approach to your support sees you have access to a designated onsite graduate coordinator, educators, preceptors and clinical specialists who will be available to answer your questions and connect you with other people across Epworth.
This program aims to facilitate an increase in your knowledge and skills to perform well in an area of high complexity and to feel confident, competent and valued. To support you further, this program includes a structured theory component, including five development days to share learnings.
Join our graduate program!
- Permanent / part time / full-time
- Individually tailored 12-month program
- Consolidate your clinical skills in a caring and supportive environment
- Discounted private health insurance
- Ongoing employment opportunities when you complete your program
- Epworth Freemasons - Albert Street (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Freemasons - Victoria Parade (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Geelong
- Epworth Richmond
Before starting the graduate program, you will need:
- to have successfully completed your Bachelor of Nursing within the past 12 months, or anticipating completion by commencement of the grad program
- to anticipate being granted AHPRA registration
- an Australian citizenship or permanent residency; OR New Zealand citizenship.
How to apply:
Applications open for the 2023 Perioperative Nurse Graduate Program on 16th May 2022.