Number available: Up to 20
- Gynaecology Research Grant – up to $140,000
- Pancreatic Cancer Research Grant – up to $75,000
- Cardiology Research Grant – up to $65,000
- Prostate Cancer Research Grant - up to $25,000
- Early Career Researcher Capacity Building Grants - $30,000 each, multiple available.
These grants are aimed at supporting Epworth researchers to undertake projects that will allow them to gain experience in research
- Pilot Research Grants – $10,000 each, multiple available.
These grants are aimed at supporting Epworth researchers to undertake pilot studies that will define whether a project is feasible or worth pursuing further
Who can apply: To be eligible to apply for a research grant the project must be primarily undertaken at Epworth and the Principal Investigator must be an Epworth employee or accredited VMO with the majority of their private practice at Epworth.
Application period: Applications for 2023 Research grants will be open Monday 30 May 2022 and close Friday 1 July 2022.
- build research capacity at Epworth and
- produce outcomes that will be directly relevant to Epworth’s clinical service delivery.
- For additional information, please refer to the Applicant Guidelines (PDF, 270KB)
2023 Research grants will be presented at the Mackenzie Dinner, which will take place on the evening Monday 05 December 2022.
Question can be directed to Gary Layton (Research Operations Manager) – 0403 565 000 or [email protected]