Joining our Enrolled Nurse Graduate Program, you will be welcomed into an environment that cares for its people. Through your 12-month program, commencing in March, May and July, you will develop a sense of belonging and begin your transition into becoming a confident and competent Enrolled Nurse.
Offering one or two rotations across most clinical units, you can tailor your program to meet your own clinical and situational needs. Your individually tailored program offers 4 days of work each week and rotations across areas:
- day surgery
- endoscopy and more.
A multi-tiered approach to your support sees you have access to a designated onsite graduate coordinator, educators, preceptors and clinical specialists who will be available to answer your questions and connect you with other people across Epworth.
This program aims to facilitate an increase in your knowledge and skills to perform well in an area of high complexity and to feel confident, competent and valued. To support you further, this program includes a structured theory component, including five development days to share learnings
Join our graduate program!
- Fixed Term / Part-time
- Individually tailored 12-month program
- Consolidate your clinical skills in a caring and supportive environment
- Discounted private health insurance
- Ongoing employment opportunities when you complete your program
- Epworth Brighton
- Epworth Camberwell
- Epworth Eastern (Box Hill)
- Epworth Freemasons - Albert Street (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Freemasons - Victoria Parade (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Geelong
- Epworth Hawthorn
- Epworth Richmond
Before starting the graduate program, you will need:
- to have successfully completed your Diploma of Nursing with an intravenous medication qualification within the past 12 months, or anticipating completion by commencement of the grad program
- to anticipate being granted AHPRA registration
- an Australian citizenship or permanent residency; OR New Zealand citizenship.