Who we are
We manage a broad clinical trials portfolio offering early to late phase studies with a focus on non-Hodgkin lymphoma and multiple myeloma. We operate at Epworth Freemasons located in East Melbourne, but are open to referrals from other Epworth sites.
To deliver the most effective, personalised treatment to patients with blood cancers by integrating high quality, patient-focused clinical research into everyday practice.
- Dr Costas Yannakou – Director of Haematology Clinical Trials and Clinical Haematologist
- Professor Miles Prince – Clinical Haematologist
- Dr Lucy Fox – Clinical Haematologist
- Dr Indu Raman – Clinical Haematologist
- Dr Connie Barlas – Clinical trials Manager
- Elena Bayly-McCredie – Clinical Study Coordinator
- David McArdle – Clinical Study Coordinator
- Ashna Saini – Clinical Study Coordinator
- Vivien Nguyen – Clinical Trials Coordinator
We have a number of Haematology Clinical Trials open for recruitment at Epworth Freemasons.
Up to date information can be found on the following platforms:
- ClinTrial Refer App – download via https://qrco.de/bbGt8N and add “Haematology Clinical Research Network” and search for “Epworth Healthcare”
- Cancer Council Victoria - www.cancervic.org.au/trials and search “Epworth Hospital Haematology”
For more information or to make a referral, please contact Dr Connie Barlas on [email protected]
For more information about MOCI please contact Jyn Yuen on [email protected]