Come join us – Experienced Mental Health Nurses- International
Join Epworth Clinic, our private mental health service, located in Melbourne’s inner eastern suburb of Camberwell.
Our patients are voluntarily admitted to treat conditions across the full spectrum of disorders.
As an Epworth Mental Health Nurse, you’ll be actively involved in therapeutic programs and decision making, working closely with doctors, allied health clinicians and patients to achieve recovery-focused outcomes.
In return, we provide you with:
- a safe and inclusive work environment
- the opportunity to work across all facets of our service including on the ward, ECT, TMS and intake
- support and encouragement to undertake professional development, research and innovation opportunities
- access to specialist programs including, neuropsychiatry and functional neurological disorders to enhance clinical knowledge and patient care
- opportuntities to join the nursing leadership team and active contribution to the growth and development of the mental health service.
Multiple opportunities exist for Registered Nurses
Multiple opportunities exist for Registered Nurses to join our multi-cultural organisation in one of our inner-city locations in cosmopolitan Melbourne, Australia, a city consistently rated as one of the most liveable cities in the world. Alternatively, experience the best of living by the beach at our regional coastal location in Geelong, Australia.
With a focus on teamwork and a multidisciplinary approach, choose from an array of management, education, research and specialty practice programs. Epworth has a path that is right for you.
Work with us!
- A range of scholarship, education and research opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer innovative treatments and services.
- Visa sponsorship and tailored support will be available for the right candidate
Support to help you relocate
If you’re looking to relocate from overseas, we can support you with relocation assistance.
It’s a reimbursement scheme that you can use on flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond, removalist costs - all to get you ready to commence work with Epworth HealthCare. We can talk this through more if you’re successful.
With a focus on teamwork and a multidisciplinary approach, you will have the opportunity to work across various specialties. You will have access to scholarships, education programs and professional development options, to further grow your career.
Career opportunities in:
Epworth locations inner city, Melbourne:
- Epworth Brighton
- Epworth Camberwell
- Epworth Eastern (Box Hill)
- Epworth Freemasons - Albert Street (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Freemasons - Victoria Parade (East Melbourne)
- Epworth Hawthorn
- Epworth Richmond
Epworth locations regional coastal:
Always had great leadership opportunities.
I challenge myself.