Epworth remote access
My Apps provides all staff 24/7 online access to Epworth applications and systems, including webmail, My Epworth and eLearning systems.
- To access My Apps you must firstly be registered for Microsoft Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) (PDF).
- If you have been redirected here from the my.epworth.org.au or remote.epworth.org.au sites, please update your bookmarks.
- Through My Epworth staff can maintain their own contact details, view training and PDP history, view and print pay details and projected leave balances.
Managers and Administrators have additional access to view information on staff who report to them as well as the ability to print a Staff Leave Planner and generate department reports, such as Leave Taken.
- Epworth eLearning contains both mandatory training courses, as well as optional professional development courses for completion.
Citrix remote access setup
- PC/Mac computers - install Citrix software and go to My Apps
- Smartphones and tablets - visit My Apps. Delete the Citrix receiver if installed before.
These links will only work if you have a Citrix remote access account. If you don't, please contact the IT Service Desk for more information.
IT Support Vendor Remote Access
Please click the button below to access the IT Support Vendor Remote Access environment. Use your existing MFA token for authentication.
Should you require assistance logging into these systems, please contact IT Service Desk:
Phone: 03 9426 6000
Email: [email protected]
Operating hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
For password reset assistance, visit: https://iForgot.epworth.org.au
For all Epworth eLearning assistance, contact: [email protected]
For queries relating to My Epworth contact: [email protected]
COVID-19 support services
Epworth’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Converge, provides confidential, free professional counselling for employees and their immediate family members for work and personal issues. Call 1300 687 327 or log into convergeinternational.com.au, click on client log in and use ‘epworth’ in both username and password fields.
Also see the Epworth intranet for more details and resources.
Staff Scholarships and Grants
The Epworth Medical Foundation is committed to investing in the development of Epworth employees and VMOs, providing $3 million of funding for internal grants every year.
Our ultimate purpose is to ensure that through education, research and development of new service models, Epworth remains at the forefront of healthcare delivery, providing our patients with the best possible care each and every day.
Explore a comprehensive list of all grant and funding opportunities available to employees and VMOs at Epworth.