Epworth is recruiting oncology nurses across Richmond, Box Hill and Geelong locations.
Join our supportive and compassionate team with the opportunity to grow and develop in cancer nursing.
Gain experience across oncology, haematology, radiation oncology and palliative care while working with a supportive multidisciplinary team.
Learn new skills and become competent in chemotherapy and immunotherapy administration.
There are also opportunities to undertake post graduate study with support through scholarships and grants.
Work with us!
- Supportive working environment.
- A range of scholarship, education and research opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to purchase additional leave.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer innovative treatments and services.
- Sponsorship available for the right candidate.
- Support to help you relocate
Register your interest
Always had great leadership opportunities.
Support to help you relocate
If you’re looking to relocate from interstate, we can support you with relocation assistance.
It’s a reimbursement scheme that you can use on flights, temporary accommodation, rental bond, removalist costs – all to get you ready to commence work with Epworth HealthCare. We can talk this through more if you’re successful.