Information is empowering. But it can be hard to find all the resources you need for the various stages of endometriosis, in the one place.
That’s why we’ve created the Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre at Epworth Endometriosis Patient Guide – a free comprehensive toolkit for living with endometriosis – from knowing the early signs to watch out for, to getting a diagnosis and the right treatment so you can live a better quality of life.
- What is endometriosis?
- Diagnosis and stages
- Treatment options
- Pain management
- Infertility and pregnancy
- Associated conditions
- Clinical trials and research.
Submit the form to have a free hard-copy mailed to you.
Endometriosis Patient Guide – order a free copy
- What is endometriosis
- What causes endometriosis
- What are the symptoms
- What are the risk factors
- Myths surrounding endometriosis
- Epworth Endometriosis Patient Guide