Work with us!
- A range of scholarship opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to the highest level of salary packaging available to healthcare workers. This means you can salary package expenses like mortgage, rent and credit card payments, up to $15,900 pre-tax annually. This results in greater take home pay for most employees.
- Zero or reduced out-of-pocket expenses for health services at Epworth.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Brand new facilities.
We care about people.
- We care about career development and progression, about nurturing people.
- We care about innovating; staying ahead of the field.
- A culture of care, providing endless opportunities.
New East Wing Tower!
The staged opening of our East Wing Tower will provide new exciting employment opportunities, with new wards and theatres, including a brand new hybrid theatre.
Are you an Enrolled or Registered Nurse looking for full-time, part-time or casual role in an acute ward?
Come join our 40-bed oncology ward, providing diagnosis, treatment and care for multiple types of cancers and haematological conditions for our patients.
Come join our 40-bed orthopaedic ward caring for surgical patients across orthopaedics, ENT and paediatrics.
We are recruiting Enrolled and Registered Nurses to join our newly expanded wards with multiple opportunities available on a part-time, full-time and casual basis.
This is a supported 3-month upskilling program offering an opportunity for experienced Enrolled Nurses to be supported in their transition or return to a hospital setting before undertaking ongoing employment at Epworth Eastern.
Register your interest.