Title: Endometriosis update for GPs
Presenters / Topics:
1. Endometriosis: the early days. Back to basics of symptoms, signs, empirical management and referral - A review on the management of patients with endometriosis in a general practice setting, as well as discussion on the indications for referral and surgery.
Presented by Dr Dr Kate Tyson, Gynaecologist
2. Dispelling urban myths about endometriosis - A presentation of the evidence to address various misconceptions in the understanding of endometriosis
Presented by Assoc Prof. Martin Healey, Gynaecologist
Moderator: Nikki Campbell, Endometriosis Nurse Coordinator, Julia Argyrou Endometriosis Centre
Date: Thursday 24 February 2022
Time: 7.00pm – 8.15pm
Where: Zoom Webinar- dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation and Q&A
- Discuss the symptoms, appropriate investigations and management options for patients with endometriosis.
- Apply more evidence based information in counselling women about endometriosis.
- 2 CPD Activity points
To register, please click on the above link and provide the following details. A zoom webinar link will then be sent directly to the email address you provided (if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Email address
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.