Title: Headaches & Migraines
1. Practical points in migraine management: Presented by Dr Lin Zhang, Neurologist
2. Procedural treatment of migraines: Presented by Adj/Prof Andrew Evans, Neurologist
Date: Wednesday 18 May, 2022
Time: 7.00pm – 8.15pm
Where: Zoom Webinar- dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: Presentation with Q&A
This presentation will address some commonly encountered challenges in migraine management and the treatment strategies. It will include an update on pharmacological management and procedural treatment options for migraine and headaches, provide an overview on hormonal therapy for migraine as well as briefly discussing the relationship between migraine and stroke.
- Recognise indications to initiate migraine preventative treatment
- Identify the common management strategies in menstrual associated migraines
- Recognise the implications of migraines and migraine treatment in ischaemic stroke
- Identify the role of botulinum toxin, peripheral nerve blocks and trigger point injections in treatment of a variety of headache disorders
- 2 CPD Activity points
To register, please provide the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent to your email. (if you do not receive a link to your inbox, we suggest checking your Spam and Junk folders).
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode
- Email address
Please direct your enquiries to [email protected]
Download the event flyer for complete information.