Title: Update on Depression treatments
Speaker: Dr Karen Gwee, Psychiatrist
Date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Time: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Where: Zoom Webinar- dial in from your PC/laptop/mobile phone/tablet
Program: 12.30pm – 1:05pm presentation | 1.05 – 1.30pm Q&A
Dr Karen Gwee will be presenting on the current management and treatment options for depression. The session will cover the different forms of depression:
- Depressive disorders in adults
- Treatment options including anti-depressants, augmentation agents, TMS and psychotherapy
- Diagnose & treat patients with depression.
- Evaluate the treatment options available for patients with depression.
- Develop a treatment plan to ensure patients achieve the optimal outcome for their condition
- 2 CPD Activity points
Spaces are limited
Please RSVP by providing the following details and a Zoom webinar link will be sent to your email.
- First name and surname
- RACGP number
- Practice name
- Practice suburb and postcode