Dr Alice Huang is an experienced specialised gynaecologist who has been training or working in the field of gynaecology since 2005, and working in the field of infertility and IVF since 2010. She continues to offer general gynaecological care as well as fertility treatments to women across Melbourne, including:
- IVF / fertility treatments
- Fertility preservation and egg freezing
- Ovulation induction and cycle tracking
- Abnormal CST and colposcopy
- Endometriosis and laparoscopic surgery
- Fibroids and myomectomy surgery
- Abnormal vaginal discharge / recurrent vaginosis
She is equally as comfortable conversing in English as she is in Mandarin.
Dr Huang's professional practice is not just built on evidence-based-medicine, but also on a holistic understanding of the individual. Her medical practice is based on individualizing treatment after a balanced discussion of all the appropriate medical and surgical options. She understands that small things like respecting each patient as individuals, treating them with dignity and compassion through their treatments can all make the difference between exceptional and good medical care.