Welcome from the Dean
Welcome to the Epworth Clinical School! The Epworth Clinical School oversees medical student programs for the three large medical schools in Victoria, The University of Melbourne, Monash University and Deakin University. We also host elective students from across Australia and around the world. The Clinical School strives to create the best clinical learning experience for all its students in partnership with the many dedicated and skilled clinicians that work at Epworth.
Dean of Epworth Clinical School, Associate Professor Christine Jackman.
Epworth Hospital is the largest not-for-profit private hospital located in Victoria and is renowned for excellence in diagnosis, treatment, care and rehabilitation. Epworth is an innovator in Australia’s health system, embracing the latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer treatments and services for our patients.
Our tutors are Senior Consultants with extensive experience in their specialised medical field, providing students the opportunity to learn from the experts. Students develop not only their knowledge, but the professionalism and skills required to be successful as a doctor to communicate effectively with peers, clinical staff and patients.
For each University cohort we have a relatively small number of students, enabling us to work closely with each individual. This model allows the Clinical School to build support for our students in every aspect.
At Epworth Richmond, students will have access to:
- Common room (Located adjacent to the Clinical School)
- Library (Level 5 Cato Wing)
- Education and Simulation centre (Level 5 Cato Wing)
- Lockers and change room (Level 5 Cato Wing and Student Common room)
At Epworth Geelong students will have access to:
- Education and Simulation centre (Ground Floor)
- Library (Ground Floor)
- Lockers and change room (Ground Floor)
Epworth Clinical School Team
- Associate Professor Christine Jackman, Dean of Epworth Clinical School
- Mrs Mara Quin, Administrator
- Ms Yumi Matsumoto, Administrator
89 Bridge Rd Richmond VIC 3121
Phone: 03 9516 2341
Email: [email protected]