To request access to patient medical records
- Download the Access Medical Records Form (PDF, 401 KB)
- Save the PDF document to your computer
- Complete the form: you can type directly into the form, attach a certified copy of your photo identification and return it by email to: [email protected]
- Alternatively, the form can be printed, and completed by hand, then returned together with a certified copy of your photo identification either by, mail: 89 Bridge Road, Richmond Vic 3121 or by fax: 03 9429 9075
- In accordance with the Health Records Act 2001, Epworth HealthCare have up to 45 days to respond to your request.
- If providing a pre-payment for accessing medical records, please note if the request is cancelled there will be no refund.
For more information:
Any queries or questions can be forwarded to the MedicoLegal Officer via the details above or by calling our Medical Record Access team on 03 9426 6554 between the hours of 8am and 4pm (Monday to Friday). Messages received out of these hours will be attended to the next business day.