The safety of you and your baby is paramount to Epworth. Epworth Freemasons and Epworth Geelong Maternity Units have increased precautionary measures. These measures include:
- All patients are being screened prior to admission
- Updated restrictions in place for visitors
- Childbirth classes and all gatherings, including ward and facility tours, are being cancelled until further notice
- The Park Hyatt will not be available for inpatient stay (Epworth Freemasons patients)
- The night nursery will be restricted (Epworth Freemasons patients)
The traditional childbirth education program at Epworth Freemasons and Epworth Geelong is suspended until further notice. If you have bookings with us for childbirth education, we will be in touch with details of how you can access our modified classes.
If you are an Epworth Freemasons patient, please book for your class via the button below and we will send you links to an online learning package. This will include a video conference with one of our midwives, to answer any of your questions.
Unfortunately, our HypnoBirthing classes are on-hold for now.
Maternity tour bookings at Epworth Freemasons and Epworth Geelong have been suspended until further notice. Please keep an eye on our website for virtual tour options in the near future.