If you have a family history of breast cancer or if you are worried about a change you’ve found, don’t wait for answers. Book an appointment at the Breast Clinic at Epworth Freemasons and get same day answers.
Given the comprehensive nature of the service, we ask that you allow up to four hours to complete the appointment.
- Advice on breast self-examination and care
- Assessment of any breast related symptom (lump, pain, nipple discharge etc)
- Biopsy usually available on the same day or within 48 hours
- Breast surgeon assessment usually available on the same day
- Clinical breast examination
- Comprehensive and personalised breast cancer risk assessment
- Detailed assessment of your symptoms
- Discussion of your results on the same day
- Investigations as appropriate for your needs (mammogram, ultrasound)
- Mammography with 3D tomosynthesis technology and other radiology techniques, conducted on site by our experienced radiology team
- Plan any treatment if needed
- Routine breast examination and screening for asymptomatic women with average risk and high risk of breast cancer (family history)
The cost of your breast health consultation will depend on the services required. Fees are covered partly by Medicare, but please speak with our team for further information about our fees when you call to book an appointment.
Breast surgeon consultation
If you do need to see a breast surgeon, following your consultation, we can arrange that on the same day. Additional fees will apply for the specialist.
Make a booking for Breast Clinic
Book your consultation at the Breast Clinic at Epworth Freemasons.
Breast Clinic at Epworth Freemasons
320 Victoria Parade
Phone: 03 9483 3217
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm
Download our guide on how to self check your breasts (PDF 273KB)
Epworth Freemasons Victoria Parade
320 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne VIC 3002