The Epworth Geelong women’s health clinic is a comprehensive health assessment and advice service provided exclusively for women from adolescence to mature age.
The dedicated women’s health clinic provides women of Greater Geelong with an opportunity to see female general practitioners who are experts in supporting the physical and emotional health and wellbeing of women.
Specialised areas of practice
We offer many services including consultations on complex women’s health issues such as:
- Women’s health checks (including cervical screening)
- Pre-pregnancy planning and early pregnancy management
- MHT (Medical or Menopause Hormone Therapy)
- Pelvic pain and menstrual problems
- Assessment and management of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Endocrine disorders (including thyroid, weight management and osteoporosis)
The female doctors at Epworth Geelong women’s health clinic provide a caring and professional approach to primary health care delivery. If problems exist they can offer you individual advice and treatment options.
When you have an appointment at the Women’s Health Clinic you won’t feel rushed. Our female doctors have a special interest in women’s health and have the time to really listen to your concerns.
- Expertise and care when it comes to women’s health assessment and advice
- Female GP’s who are passionate about the physical and emotional wellbeing of all women
- One hour appointments available
- On site imaging, pathology and pharmacy services
The women’s health clinic is a private service and fees are payable at the time of consultation (Medicare rebate claimable). You don’t need private health insurance to make an appointment.
Our reception staff can provide fee information upon booking your initial appointment or making an enquiry.
What to bring:
- Medicare card
- Payment for your consultation fee (cash / VISA / MasterCard)
- Private health insurance card
- Pension card
- Healthcare card
- Letters from your GP or other healthcare providers relating to your health or medical history
- List of current medications or prescriptions